EXECUTIVE COACHING: Investing in Yourself to Produce Business/Life Changing Results
Executive Coaching: The process of enhancing performance through structured conversations with a coach resulting in increased competency, focus, self-awareness, innovative solutions and accountability.
- Have your ever wanted someone to reassure you as you launch a new product or new endeavor?
- Would you like someone to brainstorm with you when you are tackling a new idea, looking for financing or addressing a difficult issue?
- Could you benefit from accessing someone's experience in launching or building a business?
- Do you want to grow in new directions, but don't know which way to go?
- Is there something holding you back and you just can't get past it?
- Are you in the midst of change and want some stability and support?
- Do you want someone to hold you accountable for progress or lack of progress towards your goals?
SPECIAL OFFER! Book a 30-Minute Coaching Session
Invest in yourself. Book a 30-minute coaching session for only $97
Successful People Invest in Themselves
As an Executive Coach, my role is to help you or your team move toward your desired goals and future by:
- Expanding your awareness of your skills
- Maximizing your ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts
- Helping you stay focused on selected priorities
- Challenging you to leverage your talents
- Developing the "soft people skills"
- Embracing collaboration
- Utilizing creative thinking for innovation and growth
- Helping you grow as a person and a professional
- And more
Executive Coaching is ideal for:
- Senior leadership team members
- Small business owners
- Employees you want to "groom" for future leadership roles
- Nonprofit executives
Contact Us for More Information
We provide coaching sessions by phone, Skype, Google Hangouts or other video conferencing services. We can work with you, your team, or individuals on an ongoing basis or as a single activity. We are happy to answer your questions and explore if we are a good fit for what you want to accomplish.
Member of Coachville